Aquatics Information & Policies
Membership - Adults
- Adult members (18 or older) may swim during any scheduled
Recreation Swim Time. Please be aware there will occasionally be
restricted pool areas or lanes for organized activities too.
Membership - Minors (17 & under)
- Children ages 12-17 may swim during any scheduled Recreation
Swim Time. Please be aware there will occasionally be restricted
pool areas or lanes for organized activities.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied and supervised
by an adult (18 or older) in the swim center at all
- Children under the age 6 must be accompanied in the water by an
adult (18 or older) in the same pool lane/area at all
- Infants and toddlers who are not potty-trained must wear swim
diapers at all times.
General Pool Rules
- No person shall be permitted in the pool with open sores, or
- Eating and drinking will not be permitted anywhere on the pool
deck at any time. (Water bottles containing water or hydration
liquids are allowed)
- Appropriate swim attire must be worn at all times when on the
pool deck. Lifeguards reserve the right to enforce a
swim-suit-only policy for all Recreation swimmers.
- Running, pushing, and horseplay will not be
- Please consult a lifeguard before swimming in an unused area of
- Animals are not permitted in the pool area unless for service
usage. Please inform the Welcome Center Specialist upon arriving to
the building with a service animal.
- Refrain from hanging or swimming over the lane lines and safety
- Refrain from swimming or playing under the
- Coolers and glass containers are not permitted in the pool
- Shirt and shorts are allowed to be worn into the pool provided
that they are clean, neat, and display no offensive language or
- Alcoholic beverages or persons under the influence are not
- Please refrain from talking extensively to the lifeguards "in
Floatation Devices & Pool Equipment
- No "wearable" flotation devices allowed in the pool, including
water wings, with the exception of Coast Guard Approved Personal
Flotation Devices (PFD's).
- Aqua joggers, pull-buoys, fins, noodles, kickboards and other
swim training equipment maybe used for their intended purposes and
at the discretion of the lifeguard.
- The diving equipment on deck is a restricted to Varsity Diving
and planned Diving Programs only.
- Due to the extensive grounding and bonding of the new swim
center, the pool will NOT close due to thunder and lightning.
- The diving boards and platforms are restricted areas, unless
directly supervised by an approved diving coach.
- The diving equipment on deck is a restricted area and for
Varsity Diving and planned Diving Programs only.
- Please see the 'Pool Rental' tab for group usage and/or pool